Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

= today = July, 10th

== the day was == long and full; I enjoyed the morning running errands and paying a visit to the playground with two of the kids.  Unfortunately, I had a headache all day long.  In the afternoon I had a short lie-down before I met with Lisa's piano-teacher to go through a couple of piano-pieces I have composed.  (they are not as grand as it sounds, but it was a joy to play them to another composer who was able to jot down the notes and hopefully will transform them into a printable version.)

== we made == well, I received the expected wool with the mail today and I started to knit an easy shawl for myself.  Looks like this so far:


== the kids == the two older ones are spending a lot of time right now writing lists of things they want to build on MineCraft - for the day when we will have a computer that can actually run this game.  ;-)  Amelie was with me out and about, also playing a lot.  Tonight she and her brother created a labyrinth game with magnets.  That was fun!



== I listened to == Audrey Assad, to get rid of my headache... didn't quite help, but was nice anyway.

== I read == I continued with "The map of time".

== in the kitchen == some very yummy honey melon and blueberries; tomato-vegetable-soup for dinner; apart from that it was a help-yourself situation for everyone, as I wasn't at home much.

== thoughts & plans == I don't want to think or plan today because my head hurts.  Am looking forward to bed now.

== Pictures of the day ==

 = Mr. Cricket =

= having fun on the playground =


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen