Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Sonntag, 26. April 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For today...Sunday, 26.4.2009

Outside my Window... is black, black, black. Guess what time of the day - um, night it is. ;-)

I am thinking...about tomorrow. I have my first ever teacher-parent-talk and I haven't quite prepared myself, yet. We are talking about my daughter's developement, kind of an exchange about information (what's she doing in school, what is she doing at home) to complete the picture.

I am thankful for... the last few days. Something has changed and I am very excited. Hopefully this motivational high will stay for a while. I feel like I am buzzing with energy, ideas, visions...

From the kitchen... not much to say there. But I DO want to bake a carrot cake tomorrow...yum!

I am wearing...my comfy house-clothes right now. But during the day I was wearing my new skirt which looks really nice. A brown cotton/denim-like skirt, down to the knee, fairly wide, trendy looking. :-)
I got it for €1 from ebay!

I am reading...too much on the internet these days. I should return to my books, really. At least that would keep my shoulder from hurting. I really have this problem that I get a painful shoulder after sitting at the computer for too long.

I am hoping...to continue this year the way I am going now. Sometimes there is so much clarity all of a sudden, as if someone lifted a black veil from your eyes. I am so greatful that this has happened and I hope I will stay this inspired and motivated to be able to work hard on my goals.

I am hearing...some music.


One of my favorite things...
writing, writing and writing, singing, playing guitar, and...writing. :-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...work on this blog and some ideas I had lately connected to homeschooling, work on my book, keep writing poems as they come to me, try to be consistent with my course, helping out a friend,...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen