Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - 5


For today...Sunday

Outside my Window...
it looks like rain...again. But then it is autumn and I should get used to more bad weather to come. It is quite quiet outside because it is Sunday morning.

I am thinking...about too many things at once. I am also worried about a few people in my family and job situation for some of them. I would like to give some support but I don't know if that will help. Times seem to be a bit difficult at the moment.

I am thankful for...His guidance. I feel save, content, hopeful and also privileged within His presence. God is a mystery, and God is great, and his ways are beautiful.

From the kitchen...the kids and I baked scones this morning. Very yummy!
Apart from that...I still have to paint the walls! I am rather slow in progression - unfortunately. But hopefully I will accomplish my goal in the end. I will post a picture when I am finished. ;-)

I am wearing...comfy clothes. But I will change soon as we are going to my mom's house this afternoon.

I am reading...still Mr. Darcy, also a book about mind-clearing and positive thinking. Very interesting how our psyche works. I had some very revealing realizations yesterday. Wow!

I am hoping...
to get nearer to my goals. I see them more clearly again now. And I am feeling motivated to work harder.

I am hearing...my kids play. Something with Kaplas and playdough. It's great what they get up to. Also I hear my little one snoring (she is sleeping on my lap). ;-)

One of my favorite things...is Chai tea!! Very nice in autumn and winter because of it's spicy flavour.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...quite a lot to do. Errands to run and we will have a guest. Lisa's friend is coming to stay for a few days. We are also getting a kitten today.
And I am planning a series for this blog called 'month of simplicity' (maybe I will call it something else). I will post about it tonight.


A picture I'd like to share with you...

No, don't worry. Amelie is not into Montessori-maths, yet. She is just practicing her motoric skills. ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen