Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

Isla's Daybook


Outside my Window... a sunny morning promising a nice day!

I am thinking... about how to organize my time better.  I want to finish my writing project desperately but can't focus on it as so many other things are going on at the same time.  With spring arriving our days are shifiting more to the outside world.  This brings up a few new tasks such as gardening that I need to tend to.  And of course there is more socializing happening, walks, picnics, visits.  It's great to shake of the dust of the far too long winter time.  But where - amidst all this activity - do I place my writing??
 
I am thankful for... my friend introducing me to shamanic travel a couple of years ago.  It changed everything!  Such a powerful tool to reach and heal past pains that are burried in your subconcious. 

From the kitchen...  a lot of raw goodness!  We even made raw crackers last week.  They were really yummy!  My son loves banana shakes, at the moment, and my oldest hast taken to raw chili. :-)

I am playing... He's a pirate, True Blood Love Theme, Jesu bleibet meine Freude on the piano; I just started Sonata 17 'The Tempest' by Beethoven

I am reading... 'The mirror crack'd from side to side' by Agatha Christie, 'Erziehung ohne Zwang' by Elise Freinet, and the books on the right. ;-)

I am hearing... True Blood Soundtrack by Nathan Barr.  I also have to look for a new audio play for myself. 

We are busy with... gardening (digging that soil and hopefully scaring off those voles!), learning about Händel and Da Vinci and a few other subjects, enjoying more sunlight, eating outside, visiting friends, dreaming of a motorhome.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Month...

- finishing the book project
- sewing little purses (just an idea I will show you later)
- jumble sales (selling, not buying! :-) My kids love it)
- a seminar I want to attend

A picture I'd like to share with you...

 :: Traffic in Paris ::

1 Kommentar:

  1. Schönes, sprechendes Foto! Alles Gute mit deinen Projekten, freue mich vielleicht mehr darüber zu lesen.

    AntwortenLöschen