Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

Isla's Daybook


For today...Wednesday, 4.2.

Outside my Window...I can see a grey sky and a bit of mist in the air. It seems very chilly.

I am thinking...about the book I am working on. It's a small project that a publisher was interested in (if they will print it, I don't know...keep fingers crossed!). I set my deadline for next week. Hope I can make it until then.

I am thankful for...being the way I am. I enjoy being me! Now more than ever. :-) Yesterday in a forum somebody asked which age we liked best, and I had to admit that I like my age NOW best.

From the kitchen...I hear a little boy stirring semolina pudding. Don't you think I am very lucky to have a little 'chef' in the house. ;-)

I am wearing...jeans, and a bright red jumper, hand-knitted socks (my Mum made)

I am reading...to be honest I am just reading school-things these days. Oh, and a very old copy of the 'Three investigators and the green ghost' (english!).

I am hoping...for spring to arrive early this year. Winter is okay for a while, I even enjoyed the snow we had lately. But it is annoying me when it stays cold for so long. Nellie's and my feet are very sensitive to the cold and react with sore skin and itching. This means that we can't go out long or much - and to be honest: I am at heart a real outdoor-girl.

I am hearing...Amelie watching a film, Jamie working in the kitchen, cars passing by.

One of my favorite things...dried cherry muffins, Orange-cake, chocolate cookies, Earl Grey tea and a project to work on. :-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...finish my writing project, school-work, practicing guitar, violin and accordeon, do something interesting with the kids


A picture I'd like to share with you...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen