Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Freitag, 5. August 2011

Isla's Daybook


Outside my Window... a grey overcast sky. It is raining now and again, but it's not cold. (Might be good weather for my garden. ;-)

I am thinking... that I have to stop buying craft books so randomly. There are so many great and inspiring books out there with wonderful illustrations and photos and...aaaah, I can't decide and I can't help myself...I just can't resist!

I am thankful for... summer holidays. A good reminder of what I REALLY want for my children. It's a pity they fly past so quickly. I don't want them to end...!

From the kitchen... I plan to make raspberry cookies today and some more bread. For lunch there will be an Indian Curry today 'cause my oldest was begging me to cook one.

I am wearing... ooops, not really dressed, yet. Am still in my PJs. But not for long - promise. :-D

I am reading... still Agatha Christy and James Herriot. I am such a slow reader. But also I have started 'Living simply with children' by Marie Sherlock. Great book! I can strongly recommend it.

I am hearing... my kids play. Big girl and big boy are playing with the wooden train tracks, my tiny girl is playing just beside me with some playmobil horses. Sounds dramatic, somehow.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Month...

- holiday: three days off with my big girl.
- school start for big boy
- continue the Shalom
- be more creative

A picture I'd like to share with you...


Nature Heart ~ isn't it pretty?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen