Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Mittwoch, 13. August 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - 1



For Today...

Outside my Window...
the sun is just rising - seems to be a beautiful summer day

I am thinking...I still need to wake up. Maybe I should have a cup of coffee and a short prayer. I am going to enjoy this day as most of the moving is already done and I don't have to organize much more. :-)

I am thankful for...everything I have received during the last weeks. So much help from God in everything I planned. I am amazed and happy and looking forward to the future!

From the kitchen...want to bake some cake or muffins today. Also need to do good cleaning and packing up things I don't need right now.

I am wearing...jogging pants, tank top, barefeet...I have just crawled out of bed. ;-)

I am reading...Pride and Prejudice in German.

I am hoping...to have a peaceful day and time to practice my music.

I am hearing...my children talk and cars outside

Around the house...a little messy and bare - because of the preperations for the move

One of my favorite things...good stories that keep me going and inspire me.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
returning books and tapes to the library, moving house, celebrating Jamie's 4th Birthday. :-)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




The Simmple Woman

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh Isla,

    I miss your other (German) blogs, yet this one is beautiful!

    God's strength and wisdom over the next few weeks with the move and do not forget us out here in Blogsdorf!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you! :-)
    I miss my other blogs, too. But I deleted them hastily when I was afraid of the 'Youth Welfare'.
    Very silly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I know what you mean... fear is not a good motivator... but we have a terrible culture here in Germany now.

    Glad the move went well and I am looking forward to reading you regularily again!

    Andrea

    AntwortenLöschen