Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Dienstag, 31. März 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For today...Tuesday, 31.03.

Outside my Window... There is blue sky and I presume that the sun is coming up. ( it is just after 9) It seriously looks like spring is coming. :-)

I am thinking...about how I will retrieve the written work I've lost when my computer crashed... I am trying hard to remember, but not everything is still in my head. The publisher was reminding me to send in my work and, well, half of it is lost in virtual space.

I am thankful for... my creativeness. And for music. Music is one of my big motivations and I am happy that I started playing again.

From the kitchen... I was baking a big loaf of rhye-bread. But - as I was lazy - I chose a recipe without sourdough. My Dad told me last night that rhye is hard to digest, when you don't use sourdough.
Great! I remember last time I baked this bread (with wholemeal flour as well) I had stomach pains for three days. :-/ I didn't connect this with the bread - I thought I had a bug or a nervous stomach. But thinking about it...it must have been the bread. Conclusion: next time I will make sourdough and skip my lazyness.

I am wearing...my pyjamas. Terrible really...but I am getting dressed in a minute.

I am reading...Piaget (das Weltbild des Kindes), Nuits de Feu (TKKG auf Französisch *lach*), Der Doktor und das liebe Vieh (Wenn wir schon die Serie anschauen, will ich auch mal die Bücher gelesen haben),
für die Kinder 'Im Wald sind keine Räuber', das magische Baumhaus 'Der Schatz des Piraten' und wir überlegen, ob wir Nesthäkchen weiterlesen. Wir hatten die ersten 2 Bände gelesen, aber '..im Kinderheim' war mir damals noch nicht passend. Aber jetzt ist es sicher interessant.

I am hoping... that I will manage to get my garden done this year. Our patch is totally wild and overgrown and it is difficult to dig the soil and get all the roots out. I won't stress myself about it...but I would be glad if I could manage at least have of what I have planned.

I am hearing...the kids play and an audioplay.

One of my favorite things...making plans and sticking to them. Working efficiently and achieving something!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...I devided my interests into two blocks now. I alternate the blocks weekly and hope that I will get more done in this way. This week is: Spanish, Yoga, violin, sewing, writing
(finishing the project for the publisher).
Last week I did: French, Ballet, Guitar, knitting, writing (didn't get done what I wanted to...)

A picture I'd like to share with you...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen