Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Sonntag, 27. September 2009

Deep thoughts of a little boy

Today on our way to the supermarket
Jamie: "Maybe all this isn't real. Maybe I am a crab just dreaming
that I am a human being."

Or before bedtime
Jamie: "Well, I have been there for a bit in the past, but not all the time. There was a time when I was absent. When I was gone."
Me: ???
Jamie: "I mean in your past I have been there a little bit. But not all
the time. I have also been somewhere else."
Me: "What do you mean? When in the past? Where were you when you weren't around?" (...thinking he meant a recent day or one day in the past, a specific event)
Jamie: "I don't know where I was. I was in your tummy at some point, but I don't know where I was before..."
(...now Mama realized that he meant that he has been with me for a relativly short time considering I have been around for quite a while - much longer than him anyway.)

...my little philosopher.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Um sich diese Gedanken zu machen brauchen Kinder Freiraum, einfach nur Freiraum im Kopf. Hoffentlich nimmt ihm den niemand, Deinem kleinen Philosophen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das hoffe ich auch. Ich freue mich immer über diese Gedankengänge.
    (Auch wenn ich mir manchmal ein Lachen verkneifen muss ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen