Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Montag, 23. November 2009

A day in the life of a five year old

I was going to post this a couple of weeks ago. I snapped pictures throughout the day (mainly the morning) to capture what kind of things a little five year old gets up to. Unschooling at it's best! :-)

* helping Mommy baking bread *

* His favourite pastime - using my wool to turn the flat into a spiderweb *

* Playing wiht his sisters "Market Day" *

* looking at books and listening to stories *

* trying out my sewing machine (moving it by hand) *

* Jamie's Caro-Coffee-Shop - open only in the morning :-P *

2 Kommentare:

  1. Cool :)
    But I would go crazy with the spider-man-web

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I do sometimes. ;-) Especially if he uses my 'good' wool...

    AntwortenLöschen