Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Our way to school


... today it was already very warm and humid on our way to school.  But I love this weather - it is summer-time; we smelled the fields and the hay; so many birds singing and flying about; air stroking our skin like a warm blanket.  Today we were very lucky to notice two fox cubs playing on the road.  At first I thought they were cats.  :-)  Unfortunately, they dissappeared too quickly in the fields to be photographed.


We also met this little fellow on the way - besides butterflies, insects and the like. ;-)

I love that our way to school has turned into something quite adventurous lately.  Even though I take much longer to go to and fro, having to cycle about has slowed down my life a lot.  And I truely appreciate that!

On my research on the web I found this exciting website:  The Family Adventure Project
This particular blog-entry is about an encounter with a lumberman in a German forest - whilst cycling through this country.  But there are many more articles about the travels of this amazing family.  You should check it out!

Hope you have a nice day and no thunderstorm later (as they prophesied in the weather forecast)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen