Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home.
* * * * *
This week was a very simple week in my kitchen.
- Porridge for breakfast everyday; we love porridge when it isn't so warm outside.
- A raspberry pie on Mother's Day. Now that was something! Indescribably yummy!
- Potato patties as a request; and my big girl has a love for pickled onions these days.
- Just as well as she is very much into anything Japanese, and that's why I cooked some Japanese food, today. This is rice with various vegetables, topped with nori flakes and sesame seeds. My son made us chopsticks from ice lolly sticks. They kind of worked like tweezers, haha.
- Don't ask me why there were blueberries in my sons grain coffee...
- ...and why he was blowing milk bubbles. I really haven't got a clue! ;-)
Have a great week-end everyone!