Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009

Isla's Daybook


For today...Wednesday

Outside my Window...there are birds flying about. Especially a black redstart is visiting the next door barn. We see him all the time. Very cute!

I am thinking...about where to find a raw milk supplier. I got one number for a farm which is not too far away, but nobody is picking the phone. Hmmm... We don't drink milk often, but if we do I would prefer it to be raw milk rather than pasteurized.

...if I should find some good books about photography. I actually enjoy taking photos these days and I got a lot of compliments lately for my pix.

I am thankful for...a lot of good advice I am receiving through the net, poeple around me, books, tapes, and meditation.

From the kitchen...I need to use up the last bits of veg we got in our organic green-box. Tomorrow we are envited to a barbecue and on Friday there is a new box arriving. So...what could we have today?

I am wearing...my favourite T-shirt and a black short linen skirt, barefeet.

I am reading...different books: 'All creatures great and small', 'How to write a damn good novel', 'Gut schreiben in 30 Minuten' and the New Testament.

I am hoping...to get into the garden today. I need to get those courgette-plants out...but the bed is not even ready. It is full of weeds and I need to dig the soil. - Lots to do!

I am hearing...cars and birds outside, my son complaining (is he bored?) and my daughter playing.

One of my favorite things...at the moment is singing Kate Rusby Songs and listening to Lifehouse, Travis, Julie Fowlis and the odd audio-play. :-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...hopefully finding a milk supplier, going to a barbecue, finishing the next chapter of my writing-project, and decorating my daughters room (is taking me absolutely ages...).


A picture I'd like to share with you...

Jamie said he built an electric system there. Looks interesting. ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen