Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009
Today was actually quite a pleasant day. But unfortunately I didn't really get to sit down and enjoy some creativity, as I wished.
There was sooo much housework to do ... it took almost all of the day.
But still I had some nice moments:
- a lovely bath in the morning
- I started to read a 'three investigators' book that I never read before
- I enjoyed some of the cookies we baked yesterday
- so lovely to listen to the kids playing, singing, etc.
- Jamie helped me clean the guinea pigs' cage (actually he did most of the work!). He is so helpfull at times and enjoys it when I am happy about it. :-)
- got some knitting done; I am still working on that Teddy for my Mum
- Enjoying my evening now with a cup of hot chocolate and absolute peace and quiet *sigh*