Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Montag, 22. September 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - 2


For Today...

Outside my Window...it is grey and dull today.

I am thinking...that life is easier when I am not in love. I don't like how I am feeling right now. :-/

I am thankful for...all the wonderful support I have received during the last few weeks!

From the kitchen...I want to bake some bread later and think about painting the walls.

I am wearing...sports-wear. I haven't changed, yet, after returning from my run.

I am reading...nothing in particular right now, but want to pick up something new tonight.

I am hoping...to feel better soon, and to get clarity in a particular situation very soon.

I am hearing...my children watch video.

Around the house...there is still loads to do in this place. But today I just want to tidy a little.

One of my favorite things...right now is the beautiful nature around our place. Oh, the long, long walks, the smell of forest, the peacefulness...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
looking after myself better, taking time to rest and time to exercise. Also some activity for the school. :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen